… Tolkien’s own misadventures with his first automobile, purchased in 1932, were the source of some of Mr. Bliss’s escapades. Tolkien was known to accelerate across busy intersections crying out ‘Charge ‘em and they scatter!’ and once knocked down a stone wall during a family vacation.
Did you know?
White American males constitute only 33% of the population. Yet, they occupy approximately:
- 80% of tenured positions in higher education
- 80% of the House of Representatives
- 80-85% of the U.S. Senate
- 92%of Forbes 400 executive CEO-level positions
- 90% of athletic team owners
- 97.7% of U.S. presidents
Good thing we solved sexism and racism u guise